Posted by on Dec 13, 2020 in Uncategorized |

Dear Sreekanth, On 2014, a buyer came to buy my property for 15 defects. I`m ready to give. We spent six months agreed through I took 2 flaws from it. After six months, he does not want to buy my property and send me legal information to return his money with interest. Please let me know. What`s to be done? And how can I get out of this business without paying anything. I have the same case as sreejith that I signed PN in 2013. I learned that the PN validity is only 3 years? So, after 3 years, the PN is no longer valid? but I had the email conversation with the borrower until last week that, where he acknowledges that he took the money, can I use this email conversation as evidence in court if necessary? I live in a metro town and I want to lend 1 Lake Rupee (with int.) to my grandmother in the name of her acquaintance in my village. I would like him (grandmother acquaintance, a doctor) signed by NEFT and signing the change of sola.

I would like to know what the risks are. The friend said he was also going to have two witnesses signed. If he didn`t return the amount, it will be a long-running battle by the court for justice (remember, I live in a metro town and he in a district of another state)? He is responsible for paying monthly interest on time and my grandmother trusts him very much. I don`t trust the people in this big crowd. And also, as you said, to write down the check number on PN, what should be written in the case of neft? I`m going to collect his photocopy of identity and his details. Pls lemme know if additional steps to take while borrowing the money. The loan agreement should clearly state how the money is repaid and what happens when the borrower is unable to repay. A friend of mine wants to invest in my next start-up in India, but me and he are living abroad right now, he wants the money for equity, he also wants to invest in contract paper before I register the business. It`s possible? A solution? A loan agreement must be signed by both parties to avoid future disputes. D.1 All disbursements that the borrower is required to pay to the lender as part of or under this agreement are made by a post-given cheque, duly crossed and marked with “only A/C Payee”. D.2.1 The borrower pays the CGV for the duration of the loan at the time of payment of the loan.

In the event that it is unable to provide the total number of chequebooks required, it must necessarily provide a PDC for the amount corresponding to the outstanding amount at the end of the period for which the EMI PDCs were granted. D.2.2 The borrower must obtain the net PCS for the remaining MIM at least one month prior to the likely depletion of the PDO referred to in paragraph 1. It is on this date that the loan will be given to the borrower for the above portion of the outstanding principal. If it is unable to provide net PDCs, it must necessarily indicate a PDC for the amount corresponding to the outstanding amount at the end of the period for which the EMI PDCs were granted. This is repeated until the full amount is refunded. D.3 No communication, warning or privacy is provided to the borrower prior to the presentation of the g.C issued. D.4 The borrower agrees and understands that the non-contribution of PDC through another does not affect, for any reason, the borrower`s liability in repaying the loan. hello Sreekant, I would give a small loan to foreigners on interest, I can do so, if so, is your legal requirement is to be fulfilled to provide such a loan. What is the best option for me, whether in a) change of sola, or b) loan contract.

Dear Sir, two years ago, I gave 17 lakes to my friend.